There are factors to consider while stating Hair transplant cost. These factors make it range in price anywhere from $5,000 to $15,000. Sometimes, you need to pay an extra fee in order to get amazing results. The costs of hair transplant are often high, that is why most insurance companies consider it as a cosmetic procedure.
Factors considered in Hair Transplant Cost
The factors that affect the cost of hair transplant include:
Geographical location: Cost of living where someone lives matters most. Also, the number of surgeons offering the service can affect what a surgeon charges.
The type of Hair transplant you go for: Grafts and Micrografts are two different types of hair transplants: And each comes with the different cost.
The skill of your surgeon: If a surgeon is considered one of the best, there is a tendency that he will charge more.
The volume of the hair you want to transplant: The cost of adding few patches will surely less than the cost of hair across the entire scalp.
Travel costs: For those that don’t have a Surgeon nearby, it is a cost to consider. That means you have to travel far to find the best specialists and the will also be considered while estimating hair transplant cost.
The procedure for Hair Transplant surgery
The procedure ranges from five to eight hours. Patients should expect to spend a good hour of their day in the surgeon’s medical facility. The surgical procedure is an all-day affair, and it lasts up to eight hours in length.
Can Hair transplant surgery look completely natural?
This is where looking for a professional surgeon comes in. As a hair transplant patient, you will be concerned about the result: that is, the essentiality of using a talented and qualified surgeon.
Alternatives to hair transplant surgery
In case you are unable to afford hair transplant cost, there are several alternatives -that doesn’t require surgery- you can use in the meantime. These remedies are effective and can help a lot.
Alternatives to hair transplant surgery include:
- Newopure: Natural Hair Growth Vitamins, Repairs Hair Follicles, Stops Hair Loss, Blocks DHT, Stimulates New Hair Growth, Promotes Thicker, Fuller and Faster Growing Hair. Men & Women (30 Day Supply)
- BEST RATED 100% Vegan + Natural Hair Loss Treatment for Men & Women – 100%, Hair Building Fibers, Concealer, prevention, Make Thinning Hair Thickener
- Hair Thickness Maximizer 2.0 – Safer Than Keratin Hair Building Fibers With 2nd Gen All Natural Plant Based Hair Loss Concealing Fillers For Instant Thickening of Thinning or Balding Hair
- Best Natural Vitamins Hair Shampoo – Green Tea, Pomegranate, Olive & Antioxidant Action – Perfect for Men, Women & Colored Treated Hair – by Nature Lush – Huge 16.9 fl oz Bottle
- HAIRFLUENCE – Hairfluence is hair Growth Formula For Longer, Stronger, Healthier Hair – Scientifically Formulated with Biotin, Keratin, Bamboo & More! – For All Hair Types – Veggie Capsules
- Biotin (High Potency) with Organic Coconut Oil; Supports Hair Growth, Glowing Skin, and Strong Nails; 120 Mini-Veggie Softgels; Made in the USA.
- Natural Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner For Hair Loss – DHT Blocker Hair Growth Hair Follicle Stimulator – Dry Damaged Hair Treatment Sulfate Free With Aloe Vera.
- Jojoba Oil, USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Unrefined. Revitalizes Hair & Gives Skin a Radiant Youthful Look. Great treatment for Face, Lips, Cuticles, Stretch Marks
- TruePure Argan Oil Conditioner – Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment For Men & Women With Dry, Damaged Hair – Fragrance-Free & Sulfate Free Natural Hair Product, 8oz.
In conclusion, it is sure that hair transplant surgery comes at a high price, considering the fact that it may not work as you expected. It is essential for you to do your research if you decide to invest in a hair transplant.
Also, you can consider the above products, they give the best result you can expect.